- The Finance Committee scheduled for March 18th has been cancelled.
- The Village Council meeting scheduled for March 18th (6:30pm) is still on. There will be an abbreviated agenda of only legislation.
- The Planning Commission meeting scheduled for March 24th has been cancelled.
- All usage of the Council Chambers has been suspended EXCEPT for voting on March 17th.
- Mayors Court scheduled for March 26th and April 9th has been cancelled.
In order to help slow the spread of the coronavirus, the Village is asking all our residents to call the Village office (740-967-3177) with questions or concerns instead of coming to the office. You can also email any general questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please drop off your water payments in our dropbox outside the Village office door.